kimweonhee.com

■ 참고 / Documents

andy warhole camblle soup can
 김원희  | 2014·04·05 04:04 | HIT : 12,751 | VOTE : 593 |
andy warhole camblle soup cans

you recorded painting is actually really large somebody painting entirely please call Gollnow as a government around his neck and 62 and it's not only that it's leaving this feels extensive because most of the campus with this semimetallic bronzes go paint now I'm texting Mandy interregnums attentive just getting really really isolated within the plane of the gold house after school this is it was from recording the last photo session that she got mad and she's improved and it's actually tell preprinting something to it all  read this through voice is just awful as and really the most climbers the Gerrish Branifield lips right of the black is just want to pursue something so this is very hot. This is almost immemorial is the religious overtones this is an icon to the goal is something like going to go to byzantine painting and she's replace the Virgin Mary she is in our consumer culture in our culture of glamour Hall of Fame which was a carbon-14 she is now called you sweetheart so much as what     that's not something to start making prints which are in multiple retirement people to make this work he does this in the studio with you. This is content and it was still looking for the craft paid or send me an issue still life to Plansky history painting what what was left all of them is an ancient traditions it's heading into popular culture paint painting
Virgin Mary icon is incredibly powerful aggressive statement against Western culture it was the last 6162 what was popular visual culture is the stuff of work around you something about Paul if you about identity and Ravius you identity this is sister who she actually does what we hear is from mass

looking at one of the single Candices from a series of campuses of the Campbell Soup cans by Andy were all from 1962 at the Museum of modern Art one of the really important question comes up about especially modern Art is well why is the start will USB that a bunch of things kind of service of my brain and it does evokes something to me so I I I'm inclined to see yes there's a bunch of other things to do all the finances of the museum if I just saw this in the marketing department of Campbell Soup would you reviewing it differently because it's advertising yes but in the context of museum or in the context of endaural studio it's not The idea years by putting it in the museum is a look at this a different way what time does we will just change the morning does transformed and that's really where the central ideas of modern Art pink something it's not necessarily based in technical skill because I mutated this is beautifully rendered right but if we love you to exist think about it in a different way and so I guess he would get credit for taking something that was very almost mundane something you see on everyone everyone's covered and making it a focal point like you should pay attention to this day I think that's exactly right and I think that he's doing it about  as low subject is one could government cheap advertising it was something that was so far away from fine art from the great masters and then to focus on something as lonely as a can of soup and cream chicken molested a regular a lot of it is 50 years earlier people those guys Kwak and if you get another difficult just a repetitive rhyme it was really just at that time were people have the biggest heart that's right in the 60 to know what were those doing is he saying what is it about our culture this really authentic and important and it was about now reduction it's about factory and said let's not be looking at nature is if we were still in agrarian culture were nonindustrial culture what is the stuff of our visual world now I got 80% there I would call her Stozle Kolsted Grobart exhibit and as it pray for student I should put a little podium there and put his lunch tray people little plaque or text me illustrate on Saturday or something was calling you as a Prancot a little's really funny but to some degree is Kossi baby what it was a one that's why it was because it was a close) everyone someone took a lunch tray and given the problem for you to look at it and wrote a whole description about it buy digital entry way that is because the same ideas of these expensive Monday Bengalese everyday I mean what what what would you say that I was little prank wasn't art is a prank but it's also very close to some important wanted to meet earlier in the century you had licensed to do that because of something in Marcellos half or whole hat this is the same complexes to not focus on the making of something not focus on? Focus on the compositional focus on the color but focus on the refocusing ideas and the reason why we talk about more hauler shop
so excited it's only technically profound I was against the market department had Artie done. Because he clears

It's more than they were the people who looked the world and slightly different way and and highlighted that the world is also very consciously working towards Esancy questions that the Pinestream school was asking he's saying is the heart and in fact any closer moment this is one of the last things that he's actually painted he's going to find calligraphy of the scan was rendered the reflection of the 10 the top then he's Stockington I don't want to pay the Florida Lee's you see this little little for lease down the bottom of my papers he actually had a little rubberstamp made of them and exits are placed them down mechanically what is that mean for noise then to say article about her panties I'm just to find a mechanical process to make this easier Warbal is drizzling was work which is reflecting the waiting we manufacture the way that we construct don't world think about the things that we surround ourselves with almost everything was manufacturing was nothing is singular the world anymore it's not the world we would normally find beautiful I was sometimes I Fieldcrest if I'm wrong
decision was made that were always interesting or great and then people interpret your stuff to justify his greatness that Olokee use the printer instead of drawing shows that he was reflecting the ghetto investor or whatever but if you got the other way if you handwrought or hairdryer with his elbow or you know or does our finger baited it or something that all his instrument is normally would using printed by machine and I didn't understand how much do you think that is the case or MySpace is well and there's certain instances minutes
here is what is the artist was it needs changed the language of art and to try to find ways that art relates to our store for moment some relief directing authentic way AMAG for me to say this because arbor overlooking it this what you know what I fifth-grade art class Andy Warhol that it's on now seems almost not that you need but and 62 what your exit Warhol was really noteworthy because he really did push people thinking I think the borehole was looking for 62 a subject matter that was completely outside of the scope that we could consider fun Side of the school that we could consider fiber one of his contemporaries were Lichtenstein was asked what part was and we were looking for something that was so despicable that was so low that nobody could possibly believe that it was really hard to writing now we look at it and so much a part of our visual culture that you don't immediately excepted really interesting to retrieve just how shocking and radical that was this as fast as it is a lot of potential there that stuff it's kind of pseudo art me for other purposes for commercial purposes but if you kind of satellite on it anyway the satellite
it's credited sudor me for other purposes for commercial purposes but if you could assign a light on it and with the satellite so this is it in dollars and you're my went with across the barrier into BR well I think that you mentioned before this was doing this now feel really derivative write anything that's right I think it underscores just how hard it is to find in our culture now ways of making a sea world anyway that person or tomorrow bowl

NO IMAGE
   비튜켄스타인  김원희 14·04·26 5339

[논고]의 핵심적인 사상인 그림이론을 한 마디로 설명하면, 언어는 실재의 논리적 그림이라는 것이다. 사진이 음영에 의해...
141    쐐기전소엽 발달 여부가 예술적 역량 좌우  김원희 14·04·18 6289

쐐기전소엽 발달 여부가 예술적 역량 좌우 (서울=연합뉴스) 예술가의 뇌는 구조적으로 보통 사람과는 다르다는 연구 결과...
140     Salvador Dali: The Making of an Artist  김원희 14·04·12 4349

ART REVIEW: Salvador Dali: The Making of an Artist Raymond Herrera 04/11/...
NO IMAGE
   Emerging Contemporary Painter Artists  김원희 14·04·05 3682

Emerging Contemporary Painter Artists The emerging artists of India have a comp...
NO IMAGE
   인디아 아트페어 2011  김원희 14·04·05 3931

ART ISSUE(6) 인디아 아트페어 인도 미술의 2011년도 전반부를 되돌아보면 아트페어가 성장의 견인차 역할을 하고 ...
NO IMAGE
   인도의 미술  김원희 14·04·05 3889

인도의 미술 ■ 점차 사변화와 스펙타클의 사회로 분리되고 있으며, 세계적인 관심이 향해있는 인도. 우리는 그 인도의 현대 예...
NO IMAGE
   andy warhole camblle soup can  김원희 14·04·05 12751

andy warhole camblle soup cans you recorded painting is actually really large...
NO IMAGE
   아니쉬 카푸어  김원희 14·04·05 4473

아니쉬 카푸어 삼성미술관 리움에서 열린 자신의 개인전을 위해 한국을 방문한 아니쉬 카푸어 (사진 : 권현정) 13개의 키워드...
NO IMAGE
   수보드 굽타에게 보내는 편지  김원희 14·04·05 3788

수보드 굽타에게 보내는 편지 글 | 니콜라 부리오·프랑스 미술비평가, 큐레이터 우리가 서울의 한 레스토랑에서 만났을...
NO IMAGE
   Famous Works By Famous Indian Artis  김원희 14·04·05 4416

Famous Works By Famous Indian Artists India has produced several great modern a...
NO IMAGE
   list of most expensive indian artists  김원희 14·04·05 6963

List of most expensive Indian artists From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ...
NO IMAGE
   인도현대미술전 2009  김원희 13·11·22 11215

인도는 21세기에 들어와 IT강국이며 경제강국(2007년 경제성장률 9%)으로 부각된다. 이번 전에서도 그런 점이 드러난다. 최...
NO IMAGE
   동구리  김원희 09·12·02 7663

http://periblog.co.kr/50076731887
NO IMAGE
   A whole New World 새로운 미래가 온다- 다니엘 핑크  김원희 09·11·24 7012

책 소개 지식근로자의 미래 : 풍요, 아시아, 자동화이 책은 현재 몇몇 선진국에서 눈에 띄지 않게 진행 중인 거...
NO IMAGE
   화가의 집  김원희 09·11·23 7176

"나의 그림은 나의 집과 같다.고급가구는 고사하고, 번듯한 옷장 하나찾아볼 수 없는 나의 집,그처럼 나의 그림은 너무나 수수...
NO IMAGE
   생각의 탄생 -미셸 루트번스타인  김원희 09·10·25 7334

‘생각’을 다시 생각하기‘무엇’을 생각하는가에서 ‘어떻게’ 생각하는가로옥수수 유전자와 교감한 노벨상 수상자리처드 파인먼은...
NO IMAGE
   몰입  김원희 09·10·19 6813

창조적 인재를 만드는 핵심 키워드 아인슈타인 " 나는 몇 달이고 몇 년이고 생각하고  또 생각한다.그러다보...
NO IMAGE
   Camouflage 윤종석  김원희 09·10·08 11003

위장 (카뮤플라쥬 Camouflage) 윤종석展 / YOONJONGSEOK / 尹鍾錫 / painting2009_1007 ▶ 2009_10...
NO IMAGE
   볼프강 라이프  김원희 09·08·19 12349

볼프강 라이프(Wolfgang Laib, 1950 독일 메칭겐 출생)의 예술은 비서구적 세계, ...
NO IMAGE
   아네트 메사제 Annette Messager  김원희 09·08·19 10856

죽은 새들이 나란히 누워있다. 앞으로 혹은 옆으로 몸을 누인 채, 양 옆으로 다리를 벌리거...
1 [2][3][4][5][6][7][8]
Copyright 1999-2021 Zeroboard / skin by GGAMBO